Where do I apply for a dog license?

Dog licenses are required by law for all dogs over 4 months of age. Licenses can be purchased through Ingham County as well as a number of other animal clinics. 

Ingham County issues dog licenses at the following locations:

1. Ingham County Treasurer’s Office, Second Floor, County Courthouse, Mason, MI

2. Veterans Memorial Courthouse, First Floor, 313 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI

3. Ingham County Animal Control, 600 Curtis St., Mason, MI

Show All Answers

1. Who picks up my trash?
2. How do I pay my sewer bill?
3. How do I turn on my water?
4. How do I turn on my electricity?
5. How do I set up my natural gas service?
6. Is there recycling in Delhi Township?
7. How do I get cable/internet service?
8. How do I get telephone service?
9. Where is the Post Office?
10. Does Delhi Township have a library?
11. What are the area school districts?
12. Where do I apply for a dog license?