Travelling outside the country? A U.S. passport is required when traveling by plane to another country. The Delhi Township Clerk’s Office is an official passport acceptance agency and can also produce passport photos to the correct specifications of the application.
Depending on what is needed, the application process can take up to 20 minutes, make sure you give yourself enough time. Knowing what is needed and making sure you have all required documentation will help save time and increase the chances of getting your application approved.
Review the information on this page to prepare for your passport application process. If you have any questions, please call the Clerk’s Office at (517) 694-2135.
The U.S. Department of State can provide you with more detailed information.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - By appointment only.
You can make an appointment online - quick and easy!
Book an appointment for passport application or call (517) 694-2135.
- What are the specific rules when applying for a passport?
- What do I need to bring if I am applying for a passport?
- What do I bring for minors?
- How do I pay for a U.S. passport application?
- How much does it cost for a U.S. passport?
- When can I apply for a U.S. passport?
- How long will it take to receive my U.S. passport?
- Still have questions?