Delhi Township has several parks and other public recreation amenities and areas, which include a beachfront swimming area and four pavilions to rent. For pavilion rentals call the Parks and Recreation Department at 517-694-1549.
Park Hours are from 8 a.m. until dusk year round (except for the Bike and Skate Park).
Dogs are allowed in Township Parks and must be on a leash and controlled at all times. Please pick up after your Dog. Lose dogs can be reported to the Delhi Division Ingham County Sheriff's office at 694-0045.
- Delhi Trails - Our paved trails are a wonderful destination for walkers, hikers, joggers, cyclists, rollerbladers and more.
- Sam Corey Senior Center - Designed for community activities and fellowship, Holt's beautiful Sam Corey Senior Center was also built with an environmental conscience-the first LEED-certified (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building constructed for Delhi Township.
Parks & Community Facilities
- Bike and Skate Park - The Bike and Skate Park was built to provide area youth with a designated place for freestyle skating and biking. The park is located at the southeast corner of the Junior High School (old Holt High School) parking lot. The Bike and Skate Park opens on the first day of Spring Break, weather permitting.
- Centennial Farms Park - This 10 acre park is located on Aurelius Road and Garden Gate Drive. A neighborhood park, serving the Centennial Farms subdivision area, includes a playground, pathways, and lots of open space.
- Esker Landing – This 15 acre facility serves as a trail head for the Valhalla & Hayhoe Trail and features a fishing dock and Kayak Launch onto Cedar Lake. The facility also has a restroom, pavilion, drinking fountain, bike rack, parking lo and a self-service kayak rental station. Lockers are stocked with a kayak, paddle, and personal flotation devices. Users will be able to access the self-service lockers at the launch via self-service equipment rental app called Rent.Fun. The app unlocks kayak rentals and allows users to make payments and sign a digital waiver. After a kayak trip, users return the kayak to its locker and the credit card connected to the app is charged for the duration of their rental. A two-hour rental block will be $20.
- John Taylor Memorial Park - This 13 acre park, with its entrance located on south Cedar Street, south of Holt Road, is the center of winter recreation in Delhi Township. The drastic topography of this site is atypical of the township as a whole.
- Jaycee Park - This two acre neighborhood park is located at the end of Wemple Street, south of Tolland Avenue. It is a small facility designed to serve the needs of the local residents.
- Kiwanis Park - This 14 acre park, located at the end of Maple Street, south of Sycamore Street, is devoted primarily to active recreation. Kiwanis Park features eight tennis courts, two softball fields, and two basketball courts.
- Valhalla Park - This 45 acre site at the corner of Keller and Pine Tree Roads is the township's largest and most highly developed park. Valhalla features a wooded area, open fields, a pond, and a lake, all of which are used to provide diverse year round recreation.
- Veterans Memorial Gardens - This beautiful community open space consists of 5.5 acres of spectacular gardens and features a Veteran's Memorial as the centerpiece.